Free software training for every caller, forever.
Contact Science appointment setting software is so easy to learn and administer that we provide software training to callers and administrators for FREE. Callers can complete the short learning curve at their own pace. Management benefits from a Speedy Onboarding process and Extended Training and Support Options.
Our mission is to get your team up and running on Contact Science quickly and with the correct level of training and support for success. In many cases, this takes just a matter of days.
To kick things off, we schedule a Get Started call with your team to confirm your specific requirements; and then, we will:
- Configure your account
- Create caller accounts configured with your choice of Process Dialer
- Install your custom appointment setting process
- Review and install your list of targets to be called
- Enable optional Marketing services or Integrations
- Plan and present a caller training program
- Define any ongoing support, training and consulting needs
EXTENDED TRAINING AND SUPPORT OPTIONS
For organizations needing additional assistance, Contact Science offers affordable options.
- Process Transition. There are a number of moving parts to every appointment setting program, including your current one. Transitioning from your current program to a new, more specific process approach may require a little planning to make the transition as efficient as possible. This includes a review of the most common short term, long term, and scenario based appointment setting processes that you current use, or should implement.
- Administrative Support. For many companies, the support requirements are simple and infrequent, so it makes sense to have Contact Science handle the administrative role on an hourly basis.
- Private Training Classes. Getting the team on the same page is often easiest with private training classes.
- Consulting. Contact Science has years of expertise in a variety of appointment setting environments and is a great resource to brainstorm an idea or to design a complete set of appointment setting roadmaps.